The Romanian Corporate Wellness Association
The Romanian Corporate Wellness Association is a national non-profit association focused on health, wellness, disease prevention and management for employers, employees and their families.
Romania is the first European country to partner with the Corporate Health and Wellness Association (CHWA) and launch a CHWA chapter to advance health and wellness in the workplace. Effective September 23, 2015, employers in Romania receive access to wellness education through this partnership.
Our purpose is to grow the corporate wellness industry and raise awareness for health and wellness in the workplace while driving the industry in a positive direction and serving the interest of its members.
The Corporate Health and Wellness industry is a multibillion dollar industry with thousands of employers offering corporate wellness programs to millions of people all across the Globe.
Romanian wellness programs typically focus on the physical side of wellness, such as sports and proper nutrition. Larger companies offer wellness benefits that are familiar to their American counterparts like gym memberships, onsite massages and healthy food options. Recently, employers started to also incorporate the emotional and spiritual side to wellness by introducing stress-management classes, health coaching and meditation classes.
We saw the need for an association that focuses on and protects the interests of the corporate health and wellness industry or that focuses on its growth and raising awareness for health and wellness. There is much to learn from the American market, where huge progress has been made with regard to employee satisfaction and a direct link to specialists overseas will prove most valuable.
- raise awareness of the importance of living a healthy lifestyle and the benefits of employers implementing health and wellness programs.
- help the Corporate Wellness industry to come together to find more efficient and effective ways to educate, implement and enroll Corporate Wellness programs.
- provide a reliable source of information, statistics and research data on health and wellness for employers
- create a central point for communication in the corporate wellness industry for employers
- create an annual meeting where all those industry participants in corporate wellness can come together and network
- focus heavily on improved methods and ways to get employees to “engage” in corporate wellness programs
12345 Main Street, New York, NY 02781 Phone: 1.800.555.6789 Web: www.yoursite.com